Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Split Blank Second

I had this epiphany last night. Quite sure that it's completely not original except I am putting it out there because this shit is hard to Google and check if I am the only one thinking this way. 

Remember that feeling you get when you walk into a room with some purpose and forget why you did ? It's been happening to me a lot lately. Sometimes I recall later why and other times I just let it be a walk. 

What if that's what happened when we were "walking in" to this world? well crawling in...what if we had a very specific reason for doing this and our whole life is that split second in the room where you completely blank out and try to figure out what the shit we came in here for? 

Is this sounding more obvious to you than it did to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment